Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Back on My Sweets - Teensy Tiny Notebooks

I haven't posted recently due to the fact that I've been busy.  Super busy.  If you haven't heard because you live under a rock, or have been mourning the loss of Steve Jobs, or even trying to find a new bank because BOofA intends on sucking your money away slowly but surely, then I don't blame you for not knowing.  

For the past couple of months I've been collaborating with other artists, collecting recipes, artwork, and trying to keep my sanity while putting together a super yummy illustrated recipe book called Back on My Sweets!  100% of the proceeds will benefit the homeless residents of an amazing organization called Back on My Feet.

My fellow Bomf'er volunteer, Josylnn Lee and I have been putting together a fundraising event this Saturday at Lir from 3-6.  There will be raffle prizes, items up for auction, and copies of Back on My Sweets for your viewing and purchasing pleasure.  

So I thought, Andi n Stitch has got to get in on this!  I just finished up 4 designs for 30 something little notebooks (about the size of a business card) to toss in your bag, jot down a note, or to pass along...

Here are the designs:

 And here are the books in action:



 If you can't make it and want to support the cause, then donate to Joslynn's Active Giving Page or buy a Back on My Sweets book!

Happy Creating!  

XX 'n Hugs
-Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment