Saturday, June 11, 2011

Please don't drink and sew!



Hey all!  No, I wasn't at a rager last night, I was at a sewing party!  I just got back from a Global Etsy Craft Party.  Ok, not literally because that would be insane!  But last night I had a ton of fun thanks to Gather Here in Cambridge (central square) for supplying the cool fabric, thread, needles, food, and more importantly BOOZE!  And thanks to my fellow sewing neighbor, her beer somehow ended up all over my lap!  I think they need to put a disclaimer on alcohol now, Please do not drink while making cutesie birds for an Etsy Party as may end up on neighbor's clothing.  HAHAHAH

The theme of the party was birds, and Spool Sewing supplied one of the bird patterns.  Check out the inspiration for the party here.    

XX 'n O
    Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment