Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cowl Scarf

I just finished my first Cowl Scarf for a bday present for a special princess that I know.  I can't post any pic's yet because it's a surprise but once I do, you all can enjoy.  I was so addicted that now I've moved on to making one for myself.  It's so easy for a basic expert knitter like myself.  I say basic expert because I've really only mastered the art of knit and pearl, anything beyond that and I've got to enlist the help of anyone over the age of 55 that's nearing retirement and have large amounts of grandchildren.

And of course I can't find my knitting pattern book to help choose a new and exciting pattern.  Who knows, maybe I'll figure out how to finally slip stitch!  So I'm stuck doing the same pattern I used for Princess's cowl scarf.  I think it's a sign that I gotta start organizing Lady Town, aka the craft room.  Or at least finish my organizational projects, like that peg board I just bought and the DIY instructions to make a bulletin board ironically tacked to my currently filled bulletin board!

Stay tuned for finished photo's of the Cowl Scarf!, and directions!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment